- November 13, 2014
- Cybersecurity Veteran Takes Helm as Catbird CEO
- With an increased focus on the company’s growth plans, Catbird announced today the promotion of David Keasey to CEO. Keasey’s expertise in effectively operating innovative cybersecurity organizations in leadership positions has been proven for more than 25 years.
- November 4, 2014
- immixGroup Partners with Catbird to Secure Virtual and Cloud Environments
- immixGroup and Catbird today announced their partnership. Catbird's security policy automation and continuous proof of compliance solution enhances immixGroup's Cloud Computing and CyberSecurity portfolio.
- October 7, 2014
- Catbird PCI DSS 3.0 Control Mapping for VMware Environments
- Catbird announced today the release of its PCI DSS 3.0 VMware Product Applicability Guide. Audit partner Coalfire® was enlisted to map Catbird controls to the VMware Compliance Reference Architecture Framework as it applies to Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS) version 3.0.
- July 22, 2014
- Catbird to Unveil the Industry’s First Security Policy Automation Solution for OpenStack
- Catbird today announced the forthcoming availability of its flagship cloud security and compliance solution, Catbird 6.0, with security policy automation for OpenStack. Catbird is the first company to deliver security policy automation for private and hybrid cloud environments, enabling security policy to move across on- and off-premise infrastructure on all three leading cloud platforms.
- May 27, 2014
Catbird Named to CRN's Virtualization 50 List
- Catbird has been named to CRN’s 2014 Virtualization 50 list. Selected by CRN editors, the 2014 CRN Virtualization 50 recognizes the vendors that are addressing a growing market need for the channel with technology that forms the building blocks of today’s virtualization solutions.
- May 20, 2014
Catbird Names Holland Barry As Vice President of Technology
- Catbird today announced announced Holland Barry as Vice President of Technology, promoting him from within the organization where he served as Solution Architect Director.
- April 1, 2014
Catbird Highlighted as SDN Security Innovator by Frost & Sullivan
- Catbird today announced the company has been featured as a vendor of “Innovative Approaches to SDN Security” for the nascent software-defined networking (SDN) market in a recently released report by Frost and Sullivan.
- February 26, 2014
Catbird Partners with Trapezoid to Meet Control Requirements for Security, Privacy and Compliance in Enterprise Cloud Environments
- Catbird announced today it has entered into a partnership with Trapezoid®, an enterprise cloud cyber security company focused on the development and deployment of dynamic security and compliance postures based on platform integrity data, including Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (TXT). The combined solution dramatically increases security and compliance in the key areas of asset inventory, logical segmentation, continuous monitoring, and policy enforcement.
- January 23, 2014
Catbird Forms Federal Team, Establishes Office in Reston, VA
- In response to growing demand from Federal Agencies to help meet stringent FISMA and FedRAMP regulations, Catbird has established a dedicated office and team in Reston, VA.
- October 17, 2013
Catbird Names Randal Asay Chief Technology Officer
- Catbird today announced that Randal Asay, former Director of Infrastructure Engineering at Wal-Mart®, has been appointed Chief Technology Officer.
- September 26, 2013
Catbird and VigiTrust Join Forces to Simplify PCI Compliance in Virtualized Infrastructure
- Catbird and VigiTrust, compliance readiness and validation experts, today announced the publication of a joint white paper entitled "PCI and Virtual Asset Management”. The paper will address issues confronting enterprises challenged to define their applicable PCI scope as their card data environments (CDE) keep evolving.
- August 26, 2013
Catbird announces support for VMware NSX Network Virtualization Platform
- Catbird today announced support for VMware NSX, the platform for network virtualization, will be provided by Catbird vSecurity later this year. Catbird’s support for VMware NSX will be a further example of the company’s continuing commitment to tight integration with VMware virtualization technologies.
- July 25, 2013
Catbird Closes $10 Million Investment from Medina Capital
- Catbird today announced that it has secured a $10 million investment from Medina Capital. The company plans to use the new funding to accelerate its global go-to-market strategy with expanded sales and marketing; to further develop its virtualization security solution; and to continue its technology leadership.
- May 28, 2013
Catbird Named to CRN’s Virtualization 50 List
- CRN editors cite Catbird as one of the most innovative vendors in the virtualization space. The 2013 CRN Virtualization 50 recognizes the vendors that are addressing an emerging market need for the channel and offering the most innovative solutions.
- April 17, 2013
Catbird Releases vSecurity 5.5 and opens European Headquarters (PDF)
- Catbird releases the next version of its award-winning software-defined security solution vSecurity 5.5. Catbird also announces the establishment of its European headquarters in the United Kingdom.
- March 13, 2013
Catbird Announces vSecurity Certified Vblock Ready (PDF)
- VCE has certified Catbird vSecurity on Vblock Systems as “Vblock Ready.” Catbird also has joined the VCE Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program. With its software-defined security solution, vSecurity enables VCE customers to step up their virtualized operations by reducing concerns about deploying mission-critical, regulated assets.