- February 26, 2014
Catbird Partners with Trapezoid to Meet Control Requirements for Security, Privacy and Compliance in Enterprise Cloud Environments
- Catbird announced today it has entered into a partnership with Trapezoid®, an enterprise cloud cyber security company focused on the development and deployment of dynamic security and compliance postures based on platform integrity data, including Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (TXT). The combined solution dramatically increases security and compliance in the key areas of asset inventory, logical segmentation, continuous monitoring, and policy enforcement.
- February 13, 2014
Catbird Announces Version 6.0 of Flagship Cloud Security & Compliance Solution
- Catbird 6.0 brings the automation and agility of the cloud to security automation and compliance enforcement. This new version will extend support for both VMware® and Microsoft® hypervisors while supporting VMware and Cisco® security and network offerings including VMware NSX® and Cisco ACI®.
- January 23, 2014
Catbird Forms Federal Team, Establishes Office in Reston, VA
- In response to growing demand from Federal Agencies to help meet stringent FISMA and FedRAMP regulations, Catbird has established a dedicated office and team in Reston, VA.
- November 19, 2013
Catbird Announces Support for Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012
- Broadening its place in the market, Catbird today announced that Catbird vSecurity for Microsoft Hyper-V is scheduled for release in December 2013 and will support Hyper-V Server 2012, SP1 and R2.
- October 31, 2013
Catbird Announces Compliance Enforcement for ISO27001 and PCI DSS 3.0 Standards
- Catbird today reinforced its commitment to EMEA by providing support for European compliance standards, including ISO27001 and PCI DSS 3.0.
- October 17, 2013
Catbird Names Randal Asay Chief Technology Officer
- Catbird today announced that Randal Asay, former Director of Infrastructure Engineering at Wal-Mart®, has been appointed Chief Technology Officer.
- September 26, 2013
Catbird and VigiTrust Join Forces to Simplify PCI Compliance in Virtualized Infrastructure
- Catbird and VigiTrust, compliance readiness and validation experts, today announced the publication of a joint white paper entitled "PCI and Virtual Asset Management”. The paper will address issues confronting enterprises challenged to define their applicable PCI scope as their card data environments (CDE) keep evolving.
- August 26, 2013
Catbird announces support for VMware NSX Network Virtualization Platform
- Catbird today announced support for VMware NSX, the platform for network virtualization, will be provided by Catbird vSecurity later this year. Catbird’s support for VMware NSX will be a further example of the company’s continuing commitment to tight integration with VMware virtualization technologies.
- July 25, 2013
Catbird Closes $10 Million Investment from Medina Capital
- Catbird today announced that it has secured a $10 million investment from Medina Capital. The company plans to use the new funding to accelerate its global go-to-market strategy with expanded sales and marketing; to further develop its virtualization security solution; and to continue its technology leadership.
- May 28, 2013
Catbird Named to CRN’s Virtualization 50 List
- CRN editors cite Catbird as one of the most innovative vendors in the virtualization space. The 2013 CRN Virtualization 50 recognizes the vendors that are addressing an emerging market need for the channel and offering the most innovative solutions.
- April 17, 2013
Catbird Releases vSecurity 5.5 and opens European Headquarters (PDF)
- Catbird releases the next version of its award-winning software-defined security solution vSecurity 5.5. Catbird also announces the establishment of its European headquarters in the United Kingdom.
- March 13, 2013
Catbird Announces vSecurity Certified Vblock Ready (PDF)
- VCE has certified Catbird vSecurity on Vblock Systems as “Vblock Ready.” Catbird also has joined the VCE Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program. With its software-defined security solution, vSecurity enables VCE customers to step up their virtualized operations by reducing concerns about deploying mission-critical, regulated assets.
- October 26, 2010
Catbird Selected to Present Best-of-Class Security Product at SINET 2010
- October 20, 2010
Catbird VP of Marketing Will Speak At Interop New York 2010
- October 14, 2010
Catbird CTO To Deliver Keynote Address On Opportunities and Dangers in Today’s Cloud Computing Environments
- September 9, 2010
Catbird Earns Fourth Straight “Best of VMworld” Finalist Honor
- September 1, 2010
Hear Catbird CTO Michael Berman at VMworld 2010 on“Securing Government Environments.”
- July 14, 2010
Catbird and HyTrust Team to Provide End-to-End Protection and Compliance for Virtual Infrastructure
- June 29, 2010
Catbird vCompliance 1.1 Delivers Reporting for PCI and HIPAA Policy Enforcement
- May, 12 2010
Catbird CTO to Deliver Campus Lecture on Virtualization, Cloud Compliance and Security
at Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- April, 13 2010
Catbird CTO to Address Virtualization, Cloud Security and Compliance At April Events:
First Cloud Security Company To Speak at SAP Virtualization Week
- February, 17 2010
Catbird named Top 10 Finalist for “Most Innovative Campany at RSA® Conference 2010”
- February, 3 2010
Catbird vSecurity™ Now Certified CVE ® Compatible
- December 16, 2008
Catbird Launches Free Compliance Enforcer
- September 25, 2008
Catbird Named Best of VMworld 2008 Finalist for Security and Virtualization
- September 16, 2008
Virtualization Security Pioneer Catbird Launches vSecurity™ 2.0
- August 25, 2008
Catbird Joins the McAfee Security Innovation Alliance
- August 14, 2008
Catbird V-Agent™ and Pocket V-Agent™ Named “Best Of Tech Ed 2008 IT Pro Awards Winner”
- July 14, 2008
Catbird Launches Industry’s First-Ever Virtual Security Training & Certification Program
- June 2, 2008
Catbird Offers Industry’s First-Ever Comprehensive Virtual Security Assessment
- February 26, 2008
Catbird Launches Customized Security for Virtual Machines
- February 14, 2008
Catbird Launches First-Ever
Dedicated Hypervisor Security Solution
- January 29, 2008
Catbird Announces vSecurity Beta for Citrix XenServer
- January 28, 2008
Catbird’s V-Agent™ Named One of Three Best in its Category in SearchServerVirtualization.com’s “Products of the Year” Awards
- December, 21, 2007
CRN names Catbird one of its “10 companies to watch in 2008”
- October 10, 2007
Catbird Tech Innovator Award Release
- October, 2, 2007
Catbird Announces Pocket V-Agent – The First Pocket-sized Security Solution.
- September 11, 2007
Catbird and SourceFire® Partner to Deliver Snort® Protection for VMware
- September 11, 2007
Catbird and Entisys Announce Partnership to Deliver End-to-End Security Offering for VMware
- August 21, 2007
Catbird Security™ teams with Kaseya™ and securemycompany to deliver fully-hosted, enterprise-class security to managed service providers
- August 16, 2007
Catbird Security™ to present at Entisys’ Virtualizaton Solutions Xchange
- June 25, 2007
Catbird Security™ launches the first comprehensive security solution for virtual networks
- June 27, 2007
Catbird and Kaseya Form Technology Alliance
- March 5, 2007
Nebraska Independent Community Bankers team up with Goldleaf and Catbird for Anti-Pharming Webinar on March 28
On March 28, 2007, the Nebraska Independent Community Bankers Association (NCIB) is teaming up with Goldleaf Financial Solutions and Catbird Security for an on-line seminar covering the growing risk of Web site pharming. Bankers from around the state will learn how to protect customers from the threat called the most under-reported financial crime in America by the FBI– a threat that afflicts both bankers and their customers.
- August 15, 2006
Catbird announces next-wave of hacker protection with Emerging Threat Intelligence™ (ETI)
Catbird Security,™ developer of the most comprehensive hacker protection technology for mid-tier service providers, today announced the latest enhancement to its Catbird Shield™ security system, Emerging Threat Intelligence (ETI).
- July 3, 2006
Catbird Makes Protection From Hackers Affordable For Mid-Market End-User Organizations
Catbird Security™, developer of the industry’s most advanced and comprehensive hacker protection technology, today announced the premier release of its Catbird Shield as a turnkey product for mid-market end-user organizations.
- July 3, 2006
Catbird Announces Pharming Detection Protection Against Fastest-Growing Method of Identity Theft
Catbird Security™, developer of the most advanced and comprehensive hacker protection technology, today announced availability of its Catbird Anti-Pharming Suite and the Catbird Pharming Shield, the only zero-touch full-service protection against all classes of this increasingly prevalent form of identity theft. The service will be provided through Catbird's network of channel providers, bringing best-in-class hacker protection to mid-market end users.
- April 21, 2005
Perimeter and Catbird enter strategic partnership agreement
Perimeter customers to benefit from Catbird’s continuous security and performance monitoring as Catbird users gain access to Perimeter's unique centralized architecture and compliance expertise.
- May 12, 2004
Catbird Networks Introduces New Comprehensive Network Intrusion Prevention
Catbird Networks announced today the availability of Catbird’ Comprehensive Network Intrusion Prevention System (cNIPS). Catbird's cNIPS is the most comprehensive intrusion prevention and detection service available, enabling Catbird to further their lead in offering the most complete security, integrity and performance solutions.
- April 19, 2004
The SMS Group and Catbird Networks Announce Partnership
The SMS Group, the largest networking integrator in Ohio’s Greater Miami Valley, and Catbird Networks, the premier provider of comprehensive automated network and Internet security monitoring solutions have just announced a strategic partnership. The SMS Group will now expand their custom network, IT security, and data collection offerings with Catbird's ongoing security monitoring.
- February 16, 2004
Catbird Networks Introduces New Rogue LAN Security Monitoring
Catbird Networks announced today the availability of an important addition to Catbird's internal security monitoring suite of services. The new Rogue LAN monitor watches for unauthorized computers connecting to the network; when one connects, the customer is automatically notified of the computer, and of any vulnerability threats possessed by this computer.