- Thomaston Savings Bank Case Study
- Thomaston was already using Catbird to protect its physical networks from attack, Now Catbird vSecurity is deployed throughout Thomaston’s virtualized data center.
- Stanford Credit Union Case Study
- After successfully deploying a standard Catbird Agent on their main network, SFCU was interested in extending the security coverage to all network segments and chose the Catbird V-Agent.
- What changed when going from Physical to Virtual and how can we help?
- Download the Catbird vSecurity White Paper
- The SANS Institute has identified
- The Top 10 Virtualization Mistakes (and how to avoid them)
- Auditing Security Risks
- Auditing Security Risks in Virtual IT Systems (ICSA Journal Vol 1 2011)
- The 451 Group reviews the Catbird V-Agent (Abstract)
- As virtualization sweeps into datacenters, the small and shrinking cadre of holdouts cling to
one last shred of justification: It's not yet clear whether the hypervisor is secure. If it's not,
adding an extra layer of vulnerability under datacenter Windows servers looks less like
shrewd business practice and more like madness. Thus a cottage industry around securing
the hypervisor has been born.Catbird Networks is one of three companies The 451 Group is tracking in this sector. The
company built its business around physical-world Web security and network access control.
In June 2007 it introduced Catbird V-Agent to do the same for virtual networks running
inside a single physical server.
- See the full 451 Group report covering the Catbird V-Agent™
Catbird Videos, Demos, and Podcasts
KUSP Podcast (May 11, 2013)
James Dennis, Director of Engineering at Catbird, talks computer system virtualization and cash card security with GeekSpeak on KUSP.
- VMware and Catbird talk virtualization security at RSA (February 28, 2013)
- Catbird/Beyondtrust Webinar: Maintaining PCI Compliance In Virtual & Cloud Infrastructure
- ISACA e-Symposium: Security & Compliance in Virtual Infrastructure
- Catbird Webinar on New NIST Guidelines for Virtualization Security—May 2011
- Catbird Hytrust Joint Webinar
- Listen to Catbird address Virtualization Security For Banking And Financial Institutions
- Catbird Security and Cloud Compliance Demo
- VMware and Catbird Joint Webinar on Staying Compliant in Virtualized Data Centers.
- SANS Podcast with Catbird CTO Michael Berman
- BrightTalk: Data Protection for Virtual Servers with Catbird CTO Michael Berman
- BrightTalk: Security and Compliance in a Virtual Infrastructure with Catbird CTO Michael Berman
- InformationWeek video overview of Catbird
- Hey! You! Get Off of my Cloud!