vCompliance for vSecurity
Real-time monitoring as you've never seen it.
The Control Center delivers a rich UI for visualization of compliance posture by compliance category using real-time inventory monitoring. Assets, and their associated compliance policies, are grouped by both TrustZone and individual VMs. vCompliance delivers asset workflow for rapid mitigation.
vCompliance delivers asset workflow for rapid mitigation.
- Security events are captured by TrustZone and individual VMs across all controls. SYSLOG CEF integration is supported for export to Security Information Management Systems.
- Events are correlated into seven compliance categories: Auditing, Inventory Management, Access Controls, Configuration Management, Change Management, Incident Response and Vulnerability Management.
- Compliance posture is mapped and measured against leading compliance frameworks such as PCI, HIPAA, FISMA and COBIT. Alerts are generated when policy is violated.
- Expert visualization is provided via rich graphics, tables, and reports.
- Mitigation workflow is provided to correct control configurations and restore compliance.
All the security Control Components are VM-aware and automatically configured, enabling the vSecurity Control Center to correlate the applied policies to the most popular compliance frameworks including: PCI, HIPAA, FISMA, COBIT and DIACAP. This closed loop approach validates the compliance requirements, providing demonstrable compliance that is mapped to specific sections of the compliance framework. Automated control configuration with Catbird TrustZones greatly reduces the time, effort, and costs required to demonstrate compliance during an audit. Catbird vSecurity offers the broadest set of automated compliance measurements in the industry.